Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

To do:

I want to write. I want to draw beautiful words. I want to provoke and inspire. I want to raise questions. I want to connect with you. I want to contribute. I want to create meaning. I want to write.
I want to sew. I want to collect buttons and beads and notions. I want to draw feelings with thread. I want to speak with my grandmothers' craft. I want to make crazy connections between us. I want to sew.
I want to paint. I want to spread the pigment across the rough paper. I want to immerse in myself within the puddle of color. I want to show you another way of seeing. I want to see your reaction. I want to talk with pictures. I want to paint.
I want to take pictures. I want to capture a new perspective. I want to show you my views. I want saturate the pixels. I want to tell a story. I want to take pictures.